Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What has Jamie been up to..

I just wanted to give a quick update on Jamie, since I just did one for her sister.

For the most part Jamie is still Jamie, however, it was nice to hear that she is making improvements in school. She is very proud when she knows she is doing well. Her behavior has improved and her writing is getting better too. This past weekend we bought Jamie a chapter book. ( A book with multiple chapters). Jeff and I sat with our mouths agape as we listened to our little five year old read a story about nights, rarely missing a word. We haven't had time to work on her reading in a long time (been busy with the other subjects) but she has improved anyway. She is proud (rightfully so) and now enjoys to carry a book around with her.

Jamie is also learning to tie her shoes this week. She doesn't seem to believe me that it takes practice. I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Mama Bree said...

Wow - that just seems eons away to me to have Logan reading. How exciting for you and Jeff!! Before you know it, she'll be ready to drive. ;-)