Friday, April 3, 2009

FIrst day in a new class

Today is Jessie's first day in her new classroom. I think this now puts her in pre tots. On her visits to this classroom during the adjustment phase she did well, so I think it will be good. It was a little emotional this morning though. I've been trying very hard not to get sappy about it. Though, when Jessie's teacher that she is leaving today came over to the new class and gave Jessie the doll that she liked playing with and wrote her name on it, I got a bit teary eyed. It's very touching to see that she will be missed. I'm trying not to think about that to much and I'm looking forward to all the new things she will be learning.

1 comment:

Mama Bree said...

she's going to do great! we saw her this afternoon when we picked up Logan and she was all smiles and happy as can be (hugging her little doll which was super cute)!! :)