Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Smartie Pants

Is it to soon for my kid to be surpassing my knowledge? ; ) I think I really underestimate Jamie sometimes. Maybe I already mentioned this one, but awhile ago Jamie and I where looking at a toy she got. It was a toy of Amelia Earhart. I was trying to explain to Jamie who she was. I started saying she was the first women to .... stalling to make sure I get my facts right. Jamie then says, she was the first women to fly solo across the Atlantic. (my reply) Right, what you said. Well, just the other day Jamie and I where looking at the different state quarters and we're looking at Mt. Rushmore. I'm trying to think how to explain it. Jamie then says, oh, I know these presidents. These are the presidents that the artist Borglum carved in to the mountain. (my reply) Uhhh.. right, what you said, and this is just Kindergarten, no telling how she will school me in first grade.

No comments: