Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Spring!




Jessie's first haircut!






Season of pleasant weather, pretty blooms.. and allergies. I am so far behind on this blog it's not even funny. I think part of the reason is I feel like I need to have pictures to go along with the story.. so if I don't have pictures than I tend not to post. It is my spring time resolution to get more pictures!








The kids and what they've been up to.. Jamie: Jamie is a ball full of energy as always. School is going well, she has lots of friends and evidently has displayed a lot of leadership skills (that's good and bad). We have been working on math flash cards because it all goes so fast it's hard to keep up (especially since mom and daughter are pretty tired by end of day). Yesterday Jamie came home with sheets of multiplication flash cards.. My mouth dropped.. we're in first grade.. will we be learning calculus next year? ( I shouldn't joke, they just might). Anyway.. Jamie feels like it might be time to take a break from soccer in favor of an art class. I guess I'll let her make that call. Jamie also does Yoga and loves it! We recently passed a the next level in swim class and we are now working on back stoke, exciting! Jamie is approaching 7 this Summer and is getting taller. She is a great big sister (90% of the time)








This winter Jamie put on skis for the first time. No Fear! Her ski instructor was such a cool guy and quickly acclimated to the spirit of Jamie. He was able to recognize that you can't control her but you can steer her. She is a great little skier and has no qualms about hitting the blue diamond slopes. (There is still much to learn though)








Jessie: Jessie of course is not a thing like her sister. Though, she just adores her sister and looks for her and wants to be around her often. Jessie is a little mama. Jessie is always telling Jamie not to forget her backpack, sit down and eat, sit down and let me brush your hair, go to bed.. etc. It cracks us up. She asks Jamie if she would like a drink and hands her things she knows she would like. She is super sweet. Her talking has just taken off.. I can't believe all the things she says (more on that for her 2 yr post). Jessie is a happy independent little kid. She does way more things for her self than Jamie ever cared to. She eats with silverware no problem, handles a regular cup with ease, and says please and thank you for everything (like I said.. not at all like her sister ; )


more pictures coming soon... (ish)





2 comments:

Mama Bree said...

it's been so long since we've spent some time with the girls - I can't believe Jessie is talking so much now! super cool!

I don't think you need pics anytime you post - you should post the stories whenever! :)

Unknown said...

Safal Trading offers MCX trading tips, commodity trading tips, Gold Silver trading tips, Commodity Tips, Commodity Market Tips, Mcx Sureshot Calls and commodity advisory services for Indian Commodity Markets.
Mcx Positional Calls Only