Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 Months Today!

Jessie is 10 months today. Time is flying. 2more months till her first Birthday. I think if there was one phrase that would some up turning 10 months today, and that would be "I think we are going to need baby proof the tv center". Before, Jessie would crawl to the closet toy, sit and play. Now... you set her down and she is off and running (well, crawling). She is especially fascinated with the tv center, with all it's flashing lights. I sat her down this morning to play with her toys, (and she was playing with them). I ran quickly to the car to get it started and when I came back in she was smiling and taking dvds out. I should get a picture of that. Anyway, I'm not sure what else has changed. She loves eating finger foods and doesn't want to eat the jars anymore. So far she will eat anything and like my moms soups. She didn't seem to like the bite of potato I gave her yesterday, she made quite a face. I'm sure the changes will be coming fast over the next few months.

2 comments:

Mama Bree said...

Happy 10 months Jessie! The time is flying indeed.... :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! Happy 10 months to Jessie! She is going to be up and running with all the other kids in no time!